Friday, January 15, 2010

A life full of miracles

Albert Einstein once wrote, "There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

When you think about this quote...what does this mean to you?

Do you feel as if your life is a miracle? Are there events in your life that you know could not have happened without a superior being taking control?

I live a life full of miracles.

Everything that I do anymore feels like a miracle. There have been so many things that have happened to me recently that have further inked this belief into my soul. It is though amazing, almost undescribable moments that have made me realize how much God loves us. It is those
days of being comfortable and enjoying the company of loved ones that shows me how much God cares for me.

I remember getting up for an early run two weekends ago when I was at Anglesea, a beach just an hour south of Melbourne. As I jumped off a soil rooted trail and landed onto the beach, I vividly remember being so taken back from the landscape that surrounded me in all directions. Goosebumps ran all over my body as I looked to my left and saw a beautiful sun shining brightly, lying just above a sparkling ocean line. I looked to my right and saw a giant rocky bluff spanning the entire beach. Directly in front, I saw a series small waves softly breaking on the seashore. It took my breath away and I remember stopping right there in my tracks, thanking the Lord for letting me be apart of something so beautiful. Everything that led me to that moment was a miracle and being in that moment was a piece of God's plan for me.

God has a plan for all of us. Whether any of us really knows what that plan is another thing. But in the meantime, sit back and enjoy a life full of miracles. The very last breath that we took is a miracle. A miracle that was given to us to experience other miracles.



"What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27.